Central Coast Wine Blogs provides a full spectrum of services from management outsourcing to individual marketing tasks.
Although I specialize in artisan food and wine accounts, I also engage with a variety of clients and tasks. I've done everything from working on a website about semiotics to drafting an e-book for a former NFL star.
Central Coast Wine Blogs also offers an affordable blog and social media package that will give you a professional presence on the web. On a blog, you can speak directly to your current and potential customers—you can tell them about your vineyards, your winemaking, and your family.
Social media is important—it’s the best way to create grass-roots exposure for your brand, and word-of-mouth excitement. If you have a small brand with limited distribution, it’s the personal recommendations that spread outward from your fan base that attract even more loyal, returning customers. If you have a larger, nationally-distributed production, social networking is a great way to stay in touch with individual customers, retailers, sommeliers and distributors.
Email today for a complete price list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full outsourced management packages
- Blog and social media packages (Typepad, Facebook and Twitter)
- Email blasts
- Email list management (iContact)
- Individual blog articles
- Ghost writing for inhouse blogs
- Blog setup and design (Typepad)
- Social media coaching
- Website critique
- Marketing copy—brochures, web pages, wine notes, point-of-sale, shelf talkers
- Inventory managment, including order fulfillment and invoicing
- Hospitality staff training
- Wine club evaluations
- Wine club management
Your initial 30-minute consultation is free!
Don't be shy. Call me with questions: 805-238-2427